Category Archives: #192, 9/11/1944
September 11, 1944 – 384th BG Mission 192.
The 384th Bomb Group Mission 192 was also known as Eighth Air Force Mission 623.
The Buslee crew flew this mission aboard aircraft 42-102661, Big Dog.
The primary target was the oil industry in Luetzkendorf, Germany.
- Pilot – John Oliver Buslee
- Co-Pilot – David Franklin Albrecht
- Navigator – Chester A. Rybarczyk
- Bombardier – James B. Davis
- Radio Operator/Gunner – Sebastiano Joseph Peluso
- Engineer/Top Turret Gunner – Lenard Leroy Bryant
- Ball Turret Gunner – Paul Leland Watson
- Tail Gunner – Eugene D. Lucynski
- Waist Gunner – George Edwin Farrar (my dad)
The same crew as mission 191 from the day before. Again the regular Buslee crew without Erwin V. Foster. Paul Leland Watson again replaced Foster as Ball Turret Gunner on this mission.
© Cindy Farrar Bryan and The Arrowhead Club, 2013