August 11, 1944 – 384th BG Mission 177
The 384th Bomb Group Mission 177 was also known as Eighth Air Force Mission 541.
The Buslee crew flew this mission aboard aircraft 42-37822, name unknown.
The primary target was tactical military in Brest, France.
- Pilot – John Oliver Buslee
- Co-Pilot – David Franklin Albrecht
- Navigator – Chester A. Rybarczyk
- Bombardier – James B. Davis
- Radio Operator/Gunner – Sebastiano Joseph Peluso
- Engineer/Top Turret Gunner – Lenard Leroy Bryant
- Ball Turret Gunner – Erwin V. Foster
- Tail Gunner – Eugene D. Lucynski
- Waist Gunner – George Edwin Farrar (my dad)
A repeat of the same Buslee crew members from the prior mission.
© Cindy Farrar Bryan and The Arrowhead Club, 2013